- REGSVR32 schmmgmt.dll
- reverse lookup zone
- Raise domain function level/Forest Function level
- coonfigure account password policies.
- Domain DNS Name/NETBIOS name
- OU Structures
- Forest functional level, Domain Functional Level
- in network connection configure IP, DNS:127.0.01, DNS: register
- Computer Accounts naming
- User accounts naming
- Enable DNS Forwarding for Internet connections (Not mandatory)
- Change the default OU of joined computers.
- regsvr32 schmmgmt.dll
1- Users in your company frequently move between computers. You have implemented roaming user profiles for all users. However, you do not want roaming user profiles to apply to administrative users who frequently log on to domain controllers.
Your task in this simulation is to configure the Default Domain Controllers Policy GPO to only allow local profiles. In the GPO editor, enable the following setting:
on servers OU: Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\User Profiles\Only allow local profiles
2- On Terminal Service OU: Loopback/replace